Our Privacy Commitment
Version 1.3 Date 16/2/2021
Your Privacy is important to us
We will never sell, rent, or gift any of your information to third parties. Information is never shared beyond Training-Progress employees and our contracted personnel.
We will protect your information (data) in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018). This privacy statement sets out how we will protect your data and your rights.
Who we are
We are Training-Progress Ltd. Milner Mount Farm, Menwith Hill, Harrogate HG3 2RN. www.Training-Progress.com
Lawful basis for processing personal data
Our lawful basis to process personal data is to market our services to potentially interested individuals, to communicate with other businesses and to carry out our lawful business.
Data held by our clients on our Training-Progress platform
The Training-Progress platforms require certain personal information to function and may also store other information which our clients are using for HR purposes. Training-Progress does not process this information or make any use of it for marketing purposes. The data controller for the information stored on the Training-Progress platform is within each of our client businesses.
Access to Training-Progress platforms by our company is made for support purposes only, by specified members of our team.
Your Data – Your Rights
The new regulations mean that you have rights about the data we hold. On your request, regarding these rights, we will act as promptly as possible to take action, but no later than 28 days from receipt of the request.
These rights are:
- The right to be informed; our privacy statement is supplied to everyone we have data for, it is available on our website and available when we collect data.
- The right of access; on request we will provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification; you have the right to require us to update your personal information.
- The right to erasure; you have the right to request to be forgotten from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing; you have the right to request that we continue to hold your data but prevent us from processing it.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to request your information in a portable fashion.
- The right to object; you have the right to object to us processing your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; you will be informed if automated decision making will be used and have the right to object to it.
If you wish to contact us regarding your data privacy rights please call 01423 313323, email info@Training-Progress.com or write to Training-Progress Ltd, Milner Mount Farm, Menwith Hill, Harrogate HG3 2RN.