Training-Progress works with various partners to deliver the specialist content for our start-up packages. Meet some of our partners below.
Straightforward HR Support and AdvicePetaurum HR Solutions are expert content providers. Training-Progress work with Petaurum HR Solutions to create and maintain an up-to-date, editable employee manual that is available to system users as part of the Diamond Start-up package.
About Petaurum Solutions
Good people management doesn’t have to be complicated or costly. Done right, it can save you time and significantly improve the commitment, loyalty and motivation of your people. This ultimately drives the success and profitability of your business.
- Are people issues beginning to consume more and more of your time, making you worried or frustrated?
- Are you thinking about getting the basics in place to keep your business safe and compliant?
- Do you have plans for growth, change or a specific project you would like support with?
- Would you like an independent review of your HR approach to ascertain areas of improvement or current risk exposure
Petaurum Solutions work with businesses that really value the contribution that their people make. They provide straightforward HR advice and support from the basics to keep you safe and compliant, through to helping you achieve your plans for growth or change. Either way, people will be at the heart of your success.
Why not get in touch and let them help you achieve the outcome you are looking for.
No-nonsense practical health & safety managementOptimum Safety Management are our expert health and safety content providers. We have worked with them to create practical health and safety content which can be adapted to your business. This content is available through the Diamond Start-up package.
About Optimum Safety ManagementOptimum Safety Management brings the very best qualified advice, support, consultancy and training to their clients. Making what is a business-critical area as easy as possible. Using their years of experience, they tailor their services to meet your company’s needs. They will listen to you, work alongside you, and provide you with what you need to follow health and safety law, protecting your employees and your business.
- They are on the OSHCR register for Chartered Health and Safety Consultants as such they can act as your external appointed person.
- They offer bespoke specialist health and safety advice and support covering many areas of business. All documentation issued is tailored to suit the individual company’s needs.
- Health and Safety Training is vital for business compliance and safety. Their training is engaging and memorable as we are very practical and specific in Their approach to training. Both non-accredited and accredited health and safety training courses are delivered by their experienced and qualified trainers.
- Their trouble shooting consultancy helps companies identify areas where they are not compliant with health and safety law and help to implement practical and realistic solutions to meet these statutory requirements.
- Other Specialist Services they Can Deliver:
- In-depth Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Marshall & Extinguisher Training
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Plans
- Environmental Consultancy
Get more than your fair shareTraining-Progress is a preferred service partner for VetShare, a veterinary buying group. Which means that VetShare members can receive fantastic discounts when setting up Training-Progress for their business, amongst the other great benefits they offer.
VetShare was founded to create a buying group that truly serves the needs of independent vets.
They believe the best way to support members is to keep things simple; getting great discounts and passing them on to their members. You pay them a straightforward and modest monthly management fee which is far exceeded by the extra discounts you’ll enjoy – and if you’re not getting the results you want, have a chat with them and they’ll see what they can do to help further.
They simply pay you rebate on the purchases you make via your veterinary wholesaler. They do not dictate the products you buy, or how you buy them.
VetShare simply gives you more back, taking the stress out of rebate management, so you can concentrate on the important things in practice.
Their dedicated account managers can also help grow your business too, with as much (or as little) contact as you like.
If you would like to find out more, why not visit their website www.vetshare.co.uk or contact one of their account managers to find out how VetShare could ‘give you more’.
Online LearningONCORE provides online courses for veterinary professionals which we believe may be beneficial in their approach for our veterinary clients as they often focus on the development of standardised processes and team education.
ONCORE offers 100% online structured interactive group courses over a set period from their flexible learning platform. They incorporate narrated lecture/s, useful resources and reading lists, study guidelines and learning forums.
Tutor support is provided throughout, with tutor feedback on your coursework.
- Study time is relatively flexible throughout the duration of the courses, there are no set times you need to be online, and you can adapt your study to your needs and time schedule.
- The courses offer different approaches to learning – from self-study and research, watching lectures, interacting on the forums, and producing coursework – to offering you the tools to take your learning back to your team.
- ONCORE also offer a selection of one-week workshops, which offer all the benefits of interactive, tutored learning, and you will be given guidance on creating useful materials for practice – the only difference is that your coursework is not assessed. As they run over one-week only, they provide a great way to gather a wealth of information on a particular topic, in a shorter timescale.
- Courses available
- Clinics and consults
- Leadership & Management
- Patient-Friendly Practice
- Practice Standards
- Training and Behaviour
- Career progression